- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedist 2001
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Consultants 2001
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician 1995
- Doctor of Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences, 1989
- Bachelor of Science Human Biology, National University of Health Sciences, 1987
- Bachelor of Arts Chemistry, University of New Orleans, 1985
- St. John Vianney Preparatory High School, 1980, Graduated Cum Laude
- Fellow International College of Chiropractors
- Gubernatorial appointment Louisiana Workers Compensation Advisory Council 2009
- Gubernatorial appointment, Louisiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners,
- 2000-2009; President 2003-2004, 2004-2005, 2006-2007, 2008-2009; Complaints Committee Chairman 2000-2004
- Physician Advisor, Louisiana Health Care Review, Inc.
- Consultant to Humana Health Plan, Coventry Health Plan, MedComm.
- Consultant to the State of Louisiana Office of Worker’s Compensation.
- “Herpes Zoster and the Differential Diagnosis of Lower Extremity
- Radiculopathy, a Case Report”, Journal of Neuromuscular Skeletal System, Volume 4, Number 3, Fall 1996
- The Runner’s Repair Shop Column, Footprints, New Orleans Track Club Inc., 1991 to 1995
- Member of the Chiropractic Sports Medicine Staff, 1992 Olympic Track and Field Trials
- Member of the Sports Medicine Staff, 2002 National Collegic Amateur Athletic Track championships